Also, the installation pack might be the driver that was attached in CentOs repo, I didn't tested him on some random mc with my Soundblaster ZS. Anyway, I have lots of distortion on my soundblaster zs.The funny thing is that trancoding audio with foobar works fine but when i play on windows media player; there is an immediate "disconnect".I think this is because my computer can't render properly the 7.1 channel, "erasing" it from the time treshold.When i use the MediaMonkey, im able to hear it, but there is a lot of distortion.
I've doing "FasterScan" on it using the blu-ray player on windows, so i think the issue that is causing the distortion is the autoscrolling, which i don't dare do at the moment. Thanks for the answers and for the information,
I think i have been trying understand this for too long, i think i'm most of the way with this! it's just that, i need to be able to "transcode" 7.1 for my cd player (toshiba cd-4620) to play DVD's
I've been fiddling with the code until they got the same results, and the only thing I changed was the number of processing threads (that means I'm using the same principle that XDG source has). I have a TWIN PORT PCI ADAPTER (for multimedia cards). Our motherboard has multiple multimedia interfaces available, including PCM ULp, HDMI ULp, Stereo ULp, etc. You have to use or monitor what you did in order to get optimal results on your particular card. For example, while in X-fi, you can have the X-tream Lossless Decoder on the Multimedia interface, with the other two plugged in you would have to use the PCM ULp interface in order to get optimal results, as the X-treme Lossless Decoder is designed to find the parity of the DVD/BD stream and at the same time "detect" any additional errors. d2c66b5586